How To Synchronize Your Data With Padlock Cloud
Padlock Cloud allows you to securely store your data in the cloud and provides an easy and comfortable way to keep all of your devices in sync. Pairing devices with you Padlock Cloud account is a breeze and all you need is an email address! Here is how it works:
- Go to the Padlock Cloud screen by clicking on the cloud icon in the top.
- Enter your email address in the corresponding field.
- Click “Get Started”.
- An email will be sent to your email address. It contains a link. Click it!
- If everything went well, you’ll be taken to the Padlock Cloud dashboard and shown a success message. This is where you can manage your account, see your paired devices and more. For now you can leave this page and return to the app. You can visit the Padlock Cloud dashboard any time by opening https://cloud.padlock.io/dashboard/ in your browser.
- Upon returning to the app, you should be greeted with a success message. If not, try to refresh the activation status manually by clicking the “Refresh” button!
- You’re all set! By default, Padlock will synchronize your data with your Padlock Cloud account every time you make a change. You can change this behavior by toggling the “Auto Sync” option in the Padlock Cloud screen. To trigger a sync manually, go to the Padlock Cloud screen and click “Synchronize”.