How to Import Your SecuStore Data Into Padlock
Friday, Jun 9, 2017
Here is how to easily migrate your data from SecuStore to Padlock. Only one Set can be imported at a time, so you’ll have to repeat the following steps for all of your Sets.
Export Your Data
- Open the Set you want to import
- Click on the gear icon in the bottom right corner and select “Create backup”
- In the following screen, click the icon in the bottom right corner to copy the encrypted backup to the clipboard
Import Into Padlock
- Download Padlock
- Click the little gear icon in the header on the top to get to the Settings page.
- Under the Import section, click the icon next to Paste From Clipboard.
- You’ll be asked for the password for this Set. Enter the correct one.
- Done! Repeat the above steps for any additional Sets you may have. Padlock does not have individual “Sets”, or folders but instead allows you to organize your records into categories. The name of your Set will automatically be added as the category to each of its records.